- Are you one of the estimated 65% of bars operating without the right bar insurance? If so, your entire business and livelihood is at stake. All it takes is one intoxicated patron to injure themselves, someone else, or property to land your bar in a lawsuit that could cost you everything. Needless to say, it’s just not worth the risk to not have bar insurance.
- Of course, if you’ve never before shopped for bar insurance, getting started can be difficult.
- How do you get bar insurance? Who should you trust to help you get the coverage you need to protect your bar? What kinds of questions should you ask your insurance agent?
Find an agent who specializes in the hospitality industry
- The fact is that not just any insurance agent will be qualified to insure your bar. This is your livelihood at stake.
- You want to make sure you’re working with an insurance agent who understands your business…someone who has a proven track record of getting bars and restaurants the insurance coverage they need to protect their most important assets.
- With that in mind, you need to seek out an experienced bar insurance agency.
- Look for an agent who has been working with bars and restaurants for several years, providing them with tailored coverage that meets their business needs.
Some of the questions you’ll want to ask when choosing a bar insurance agent include:
- How long have you been a bar insurance agent? The best agency will be led by an experienced team with an extensive track record in the business.
- How many bar and restaurant clients have you worked with? You want a true specialist in bar insurance who understands the unique intricacies of insuring such a business.
- Do you have the ability to grow with my business? As your business grows, you need an insurance agency who will be able to accommodate your expanding needs.
- What level of coverage do I need for my bar? A good agent will be able to closely assess your needs and create a coverage package to protect your business assets.
- What is your coverage capacity? It’s important to make sure your insurance agency is able to provide the full level of coverage needed to protect your business interests.
- Do you have client references and testimonials? Any worthwhile bar insurance agent will be able to provide you with references and testimonials from satisfied clients.
Take your time when looking for bar insurance, and make sure you choose an experienced agent with a great reputation in the industry.
Other Bar Insurance Related Post